dexter059
Visit this Community
Region de Valparaiso, Chile
KitMaker: 1,569 posts
Armorama: 1,385 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 08, 2005 - 03:50 PM UTC
This images are posted in the Central Command of "By the Book Campaign" too
greatings from Chile!

be polite with your comments, these images are the initial stages of my dio, besides it´s my first attempt to built one!
Jaster
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 579 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 10:19 AM UTC
Klaus,

Looks good so far! What book did you use for your source and inspiration?

Also- there is a By The Book Topic in the Campaigns Forum... that would be the best place to post "In-Progress" info and similar items.

Like I say- looks very good so far, I'm anxious to see the passage that inspired it!

Jim
dexter059
Visit this Community
Region de Valparaiso, Chile
KitMaker: 1,569 posts
Armorama: 1,385 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 12:34 PM UTC
Hi Jim, thanx for your comments! I´m trying to build an scene of Tom Clancy´s "Red Storm Rising". That part when start describing the Soviet attempt to force a decisive breakthrough in Hameln, when the Allied (British forces in this case) are resisting even due heavy losses. I´ll try to built it bigger, to include more figures and German vehicles. Maybe then i´ll change the scene to Alfeld, during Soviet breakthrough is succefully achieved by General Alexseyev., but time and skills are big enemies of this! I love this book, and i think i might try to get more and better dioramas of it.
I can´t find the thread for this campaign, maybe you could post the link, thank you very much in advance......
cheers and greating from Chile.
Jaster
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 579 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 03:54 PM UTC
Klaus,

I agree Red Storm Rising is a great book...I've read it several times and considered it for this Campaign.

Click here-

By The Book Thread

That should take you to the place you need to be.

Jim

_GOTOTOP