Hosted by Darren Baker
Hi all
Murdo
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,218 posts
Armorama: 1,050 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 08:31 AM UTC
I'm really tempted to get a 1/16 scale R/C Tiger and "Snow Leopard" (Pershing?) that I've seen on ebay.

They look excellent fun.

Martin Noorloos (Martinnn) had a thread about them recently.

Angry_Ensign
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 315 posts
Armorama: 97 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 09:28 AM UTC
Heya Murdo,

Welcome to the forum!! I'm a recent convert to 1/16 scale I'm completely hooked...

Jeff

Erik67
Visit this Community
Buskerud, Norway
KitMaker: 1,871 posts
Armorama: 1,423 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 09:36 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I'm a recent convert to 1/16 scale I'm completely hooked...

Me too..., but my next big scale kit will be without radio control. It's to expencive, and I don't drive that much. I'm dreaming of a static 1/16 Abrams, Drooooooooooooooooooooooool...

:-) :-)

Erik
WhiteWolf
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 67 posts
Armorama: 53 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 01:59 PM UTC
Murdo:

Of the Hen-Long 1/16 armor, the M26 Pershing 'Snow Leopard' is the best of the lot. but if you are gonna get one, the guys have suggested go whole-hog and get the 'Smoke Sound' one, even if you don't intend to use all the reatures.

Why? because the features are modular, and you can unplug separate modules if you have no intention to use them.

Not gonna make it smoke? Unplug it (and even remove it) Don't like the BB gun? Unplug it (and perhaps remove it) The only drag is no-one has discovered how to kill the stupid 'jump-back' recoil action.

You want the whole 911, the Marui Tank Group is focussed on the Marui, HL and other 1/16 & 1/24 'ready-built' tanks that are available.

WhiteWolf

_GOTOTOP