_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
campaign reminders in profiles
almonkey
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,124 posts
Armorama: 192 posts
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2005 - 01:42 AM UTC
heres something i was just wondering about, is it possible to have campaigns that you have signed up for displayed in your profile? my reason for this is i am something of an "impulse signer upper" and with some campaigns not starting until next year its really easy to forget what you are doing, so a little list of what you've joined up for could be quite handy
cheers,phil
Cuhail
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 2,058 posts
Armorama: 791 posts
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2005 - 01:48 AM UTC
That's not a bad idea, I missed Miniature Magic because I forgot I signed up for it. I do realise that we have little beer pints next to the signed up campaigns in the Camaign section, but, I wouldn't mind a reminder on my profile.
I agree.

Cuhail
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
Armorama: 903 posts
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2005 - 02:13 AM UTC
Hi there

As I've been a bit rash and signed up for several campaigns already, I'm going to get a 2006 year-planner and mark some time-lines on it. I'll probably still struggle to get things finished, but if it's on the wall in front of me every time I sign on, at least I won't be able to claim I simply forgot as my excuse. :-)

All the best

Rowan
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 15,338 posts
Armorama: 7,297 posts
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2005 - 03:13 AM UTC
If you just go to the campaign page, you will find a face icon next to any campaigns you have enlisted in.

If you wish to resign or drop out, simply go to the campaign, find your name on the list, and on the new page you will find a resign button.

almonkey
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,124 posts
Armorama: 192 posts
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2005 - 03:53 AM UTC
aha! when i click on campaigns i get to the air campaigns only, the campaign main page has this reminder feature but not ,it seems the aircraft page. thats o.k. on the main page i can keep track of what i'm doing (and ive just seen another campaign i'd like to join!)
cheers grumpy!
phil
 _GOTOTOP