_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
Tamiya Russian Infantry
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
KitMaker: 3,098 posts
Armorama: 1,236 posts
Posted: Monday, July 31, 2006 - 06:57 AM UTC
Hi there all,
Would it possible for someone to please post a copy of the English version of the old Tamiya Russian Infantry, kit #35022, instructions? The kit that I have has the instruction sheet and the box art (on the back) all in Japanese and I need both. If posting them isn't possible, is there a web site that has the instructions on line? I have all of the construction done and I am ready to get them painted.

Thank all of you for your help. I really appreciate the help that everyone has provided me in the past. I guess that is why this is the best site out there.

Thanks again, HARV
Drader
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 3,791 posts
Armorama: 2,798 posts
Posted: Monday, July 31, 2006 - 12:32 PM UTC
Hi Harv

I've had numerous sets of the old Tamiya Russian infantry over the years and as far as I can remember, none has ever had painting instructions in English.

If it helps, here are the instructions for the newer figures, which have Tamiya paint numbers included

New Tamiya Russian figures

Otherwise, have a look through this DG and the Historicus Forma part of the site for more suggestions, as the question comes up quite regularly.

Hope this helps.
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
KitMaker: 3,098 posts
Armorama: 1,236 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 - 05:40 AM UTC
Thank you David.

That link that you sent will help out a lot.

I wasn't sure if the old kit was ever issued with English instructions or not. I figure that it never hurts to ask.

Thanks again for your help. Don't hesitate to ever contact me with any questions that you have.

HARV
 _GOTOTOP