Monday, March 20, 2017 - 04:37 AM UTC
Batlegate Games continues adding new items to their catalogue, see here the latest ones.
All of them are in resin, at 1//35 scale, and can add original details to different scenes.

The new products are:
  • A rubber canoe, of the type that can be seen often in civil or military use
  • A Kitchen, which seems of the old coal/wood-heated type
  • A pump truck, again for both military or civil use. Great for combining with a pallet and some boxes.
  • A vintage camera, which includes the tripod
  • A gas station

Click Star to Rate
2 readers have rated this story.
Get a daily email with links to all our latest news, reviews, and features.


Rubber raft....
MAR 20, 2017 - 04:44 AM
I guess english is not their strong suit. The "canoe" is a RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat) and the Pumptrak (??) is better known as a hand truck or pallet jack. This is a canoe.
MAR 20, 2017 - 04:56 AM
It would be nice if Battlegate Games could post actual photos of the resin kit. While I admire their CAD images, these days many modelers don't want to buy kits without seeing the actual parts themselves, the raw material, and also gives proof that the kit was actually made. These days with so many kits being made and sold, modelers don't often post photos of what they bought, meaning a web search doesn't often bring up photos of the actual kit parts anymore, so unless the vendor posts the kits' parts photos, the modeler will have no idea how the actual parts look like and how closely the kit matches the CAD renderings.
MAR 20, 2017 - 06:01 AM
Thanks for the comments, I knew they did not sound well but could not find a better replacement for "canoe" (I have also a limited English knowledge...) As for the pump truck, a google search returned 68.000.000 results and images of the real thing so I thought it was the right word
MAR 20, 2017 - 04:28 PM
I guess it is called a pump truck as well. I have never heard one called that though. The more common is pallet jack.
MAR 20, 2017 - 06:22 PM
Both terms are used in the UK.
MAR 20, 2017 - 09:36 PM
i used to work in a warehouse . I heard it called a hand truck and a pallet jack but never a pump truck .
MAR 20, 2017 - 11:16 PM
and arty is right thats not a canoe
MAR 20, 2017 - 11:22 PM

Click image to enlarge
  • move
  • move
  • move
  • move
Battlegate Games ReviewsMORE
HK 416 and KRISS Vector First Look
by Michael Goldberg
Various Modern Weapons In-Box Review
by Mario Matijasic | of 1 ratings, 0% found this helpful