_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
CMOT's RammTiger
Bratushka
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 1,019 posts
Armorama: 657 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 01:07 PM UTC
any plans for a small diorama or something to display it?
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 08:26 PM UTC
If I am honest Jim I never got as far as “what will I do with it when it's finished”, in fact I never got beyond “I hope I finish this” I will seek inspiration and see what I come up with, I have also committed myself to building another Ramm with a full interior which may or may not result in the destruction of this RammTiger.
moose421
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 46 posts
Armorama: 36 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 19, 2008 - 05:34 AM UTC
Great work on your rammtiger. I to think that you took your version way beyond and into a whole new direction. My only think I don't like is the camo. I am just not a fan of it. But that is my own opinion. I might have tried using a lighter green color as the main color. But awsome work that you did.
Keep up the great work.
Sorry havn't been on the forum as of late.
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Monday, October 20, 2008 - 10:57 AM UTC
Kim I agree 100% that the paint job I did is not up to standard and it will be stripped and redone, however it will have to do as regards this campaign as I don’t have the free time to deal with it at the moment. I am however trying my hand at building the same RammTiger all in metal now, it will have the full interior with viewing ports down the left hand side. My biggest issue is in trying to caste the wheels in lead, this I can only do in the garden and the weather is not on my side.
 _GOTOTOP