_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
NEWS
Blitz Kit -French Resin Armor
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
KitMaker: 6,048 posts
Armorama: 4,619 posts
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 - 11:26 AM UTC
Blitz Kit is a new French company, well new to me anyway, with an interesting line of resin armor and figures.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 15,338 posts
Armorama: 7,297 posts
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 - 12:01 PM UTC
They look good, and thanks to google translator I could actually read the site.
The Citroën kégresse P28 looks good, and just may find a home.
burgesse
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
KitMaker: 21 posts
Armorama: 17 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2009 - 01:26 PM UTC
What interesting vehicles those are. Most unusual subjects. I hope Blitz can continue this line.
SSGToms
Visit this Community
Connecticut, United States
KitMaker: 3,608 posts
Armorama: 3,092 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2009 - 01:40 PM UTC
Oh those AC's and halftracks are really really clunky and cool. I'll probably wind up getting them all eventually. Thanks Pat.
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 1,744 posts
Armorama: 1,359 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2009 - 02:49 PM UTC
I really like this line of French kits. Those halftracks are the coolest!

Jeff
fificat
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 135 posts
Armorama: 109 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 09:48 AM UTC
Has anybody dealt with Steph of Blitz-kit? Would be really interested in how it went if you bought something from him.

I ordered the Lot carburant France 40 n°2 on September 15, 2012. Got verification from the French bank that they had my $$. Nothing more. Finally, after a bunch of prodding, Steph of Blitz-kit emailed me on November 15, 2012, saying he had not been paid. I emailed him and included a copy of the French bank statement the same day.

On November 16, the French bank emailed me a new statement saying the money I paid on September 15, had now been claimed by the merchant.

More emails and prodding, and still no kit or word if it will ever be sent. I did recently get a copy of his latest newsletter though, offering to sell me other things!!

A good bit frustrating. Only decent thing is that I do not urgently need it yet, having a building to make first for the dio where the French gas drums and hand cranked pump will be used.
fificat
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 05:27 AM UTC
BUMP!! Hope somebody has had some dealings with Steph, and maybe can help me. If you live near him, maybe go and knock on his door on my behalf (lol).
somtec
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 421 posts
Armorama: 325 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 05:49 AM UTC
Hi
Two Blitz threads in a couple of days, ive been trying to get hold of them to find out if or when their hotchkiss 13.2mm aa gun is available with no luck, Frenchy has also tried emailing them on my behalf, no response yet.
fificat
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 11:51 AM UTC
Hey, maybe some good news. I sent an email to Steph this morning, and got a reply just a while ago, stating my kit was sent out on November 23. Gave me a French mail routing #. I will advise later if all works out. There may be hope!!
fificat
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 - 07:00 AM UTC
Good news Somtec. My kit got here today, about 40 minutes ago. There is hope. I had a chap call Steph at Blitz-kit, and this may have helped. Apparently he is the designer, worker, accounts keeper, and chief bottle washer, and apparently is quite stretched out.

Hang in there!
somtec
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 421 posts
Armorama: 325 posts
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 - 08:09 AM UTC
Hi
Thats good news.
Peter
maartenboersma
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 764 posts
Armorama: 742 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 07:01 PM UTC
Why is it so difficult for blitz model shop to communicate by Email with ,
They have my money for 2 weeks now
Still no reply from them!

I even wrote in french i go to france most my adult live so i speak the lingo ,

It's time they (most French especially the younger generation )
learn to speak/write a bit of English,it has been 200 years when they were defeated by the British (get over it !)

It is not that i am asking for them to write me back in my native tongue (Dutch).

And they have some great kits that i like and would like to have .
bison126
Visit this Community
Correze, France
KitMaker: 5,329 posts
Armorama: 5,204 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 08:55 PM UTC

Quoted Text

learn to speak/write a bit of English,it has been 200 years when they were defeated by the British (get over it !)

Can't remember when the British actually defeated us, at least without the help of a coalition. Even if you were right, some of us will never forget their shelling of the French fleet in Mers El Kebir during WWII.
OK just kidding

I find it weird that French webshops are so little customers friendly. They make their living from them and act as if their money came from nowhere! Concerning the French and their poor ability in learning foreign languages, this is partly due to the fact that French remains the second official language in UN and NATO. So don't expect too much effort from many of them.
But also and most probably the main reason is our school system being not really good at teaching languages.

Hopefully your trouble with Blitz will be qoon solved.

Olivier
Hobarts
Visit this Community
Aargau, Switzerland
KitMaker: 7 posts
Armorama: 7 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 11:46 PM UTC
Hy Maarten. Have had the same issue.No mail communications, money gone. But in the end, weeks later, they delivered everything, with sending the track link per mail. So wait a little longer.

For me, I am done with them and will not order again.
Removed by original poster on 01/02/15 - 22:52:30 (GMT).
maartenboersma
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, January 02, 2015 - 03:52 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Can't remember when the British actually defeated us, at least without the help of a coalition. Even if you were right, some of us will never forget their shelling of the French fleet in Mers El Kebir during WWII.
OK just kidding

I find it weird that French webshops are so little customers friendly. They make their living from them and act as if their money came from nowhere! Concerning the French and their poor ability in learning foreign languages, this is partly due to the fact that French remains the second official language in UN and NATO. So don't expect too much effort from many of them.
But also and most probably the main reason is our school system being not really good at teaching languages.

Hopefully your trouble with Blitz will be qoon solved.

Olivier

Hi oliver ,
The last time was on 8 April 1814 ,the British 18th Hussars seized the bridge at Croix d'Orade.

It must be the french school system than .

Back in the day when i attended school we got German,french and English.
maartenboersma
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 07:42 PM UTC
Wow got mail from them !
Parcel was dropped 3 days ago in the post office it's still there according to the track and trace information,

You french........................
maartenboersma
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 04:33 PM UTC
Got the GUN but guess what ? ....the send the wrong wheels !!!!
vettejack
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,277 posts
Armorama: 1,254 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 09:00 PM UTC
There are still people that think I pulled chalks for the Wright Brothers, kid me about my French heritage, still thinking the French bombed Pearl Harbor instead of the Germans, blah, blah, blah...lol. I do like the kits Blitz is pumping out...but it still makes ya wonder why they would want to call themselves 'Blitz". Ya think they would want to distance themselves from a name like this. I've got a new French rifle...brand new, never fired, dropped once! LOL. I'm 100% French...get over yourself! Blitz...keep pumping out those kits of vehicles nobody will ever dare produce!!!

OFF TOPIC: Did anyone notice that Facebook was down for 3 days back in February??? Yea...upset a lot of people...they were down the 29th, 30th, and 31st.

APRIL FOOL!
 _GOTOTOP