_GOTOBOTTOM
Constructive Feedback
For in-progress or completed build photos. Give and get contructive feedback!
Thanks !
HansBouwmeester
Visit this Community
Namibia
KitMaker: 346 posts
Armorama: 343 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 06:33 PM UTC
I've been a member of many forums and left them as many times.
On most forums 'advanced modellers'( or that is what they think of themselves ) post negative comments on the work of others. Now (being a former trainer ) I know the meaning of 'feedback' which is a lot different from 'bashing'.
But what a difference this Armorama forum is. Always positive, always willing to help with problems, always there to bring the hobby one step further for both beginner and advanced model-builder. Since I signed up here the modelbuilding really got a hold on me and I'm learning, improving (I hope) and having a great time.
I just thought it was time to share this and thank you all. You're all a credit to this fine hobby.
cdharwins
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 491 posts
Armorama: 462 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 07:12 PM UTC
I couldn't agree more; this is the best modeling site. The members here have almost unlimited knowledge, and all of them are willing to help.

Chris
ahandykindaguy
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 1,295 posts
Armorama: 1,191 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 07:48 PM UTC
I'm under no illusion that this forum is perfect, as I am a memeber of it That said, I also agree with the general consensus that this is a great site for most people to be able to build and post without fear.

Thanks Hans for pointing it out. You're right, we can always use some more positive feedback, so to speak

j76lr
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 1,081 posts
Armorama: 1,066 posts
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2017 - 03:10 AM UTC
i also agree ,for the most part !
 _GOTOTOP