_GOTOBOTTOM
Constructive Feedback
For in-progress or completed build photos. Give and get contructive feedback!
TriStar Panzer I Ausf A
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
KitMaker: 3,271 posts
Armorama: 2,388 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 04:32 PM UTC
This is the Tristar Panzer I Ausf A built OOTB with added Aber tool hodlers, I haven't finished the tracks yet, and didn't do the weathering, it's a nice little kit to build. Hope you like it.

sgtsauer
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
KitMaker: 2,605 posts
Armorama: 1,814 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 04:38 PM UTC
That looks really good. I have one to build myself. Where the Aber tool holders difficult to assemble?
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 04:45 PM UTC
Thanks SgtSauer, the aber tool holder is not that hard to do, but takes a little patience. I don't know if you can see it from the picture, for some holder, I didn't even do the three piece part, just add the handle. (I love short-cuts....) #:-)
Folgore
Visit this Community
Canada
KitMaker: 1,109 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 06:41 PM UTC
Another fine piece of work! Good job on the decals over the vision ports, too. I can't tell from the pictures, have you painted the rubber on the roadwheels, yet? If you haven't, it might not even be necessary depending on how you plan to weather it.

Nic
octupus
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
KitMaker: 411 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 06:52 PM UTC
Dave,

Another piece of nice job. I haven't wrapped mine too. I just started to build the Tamiya Pershing with Eduard PE parts. By the way, thanks again for your help to get me the Eduard PE parts.

Steve
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 08:18 PM UTC
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the comments again, you guys are too nice....

Nic, I did painted the rubber rim, but with the German gray so dark it's a bit hard to tell. I plan to light weather the Pz I, so hope it comes out alright. The decal I did with Gunze Sangyo decal setting solution, so it's alright.

I am going to do another Pz I in Chinese army marking, hope it comes out alright....
 _GOTOTOP