_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas: Buildings & Ruins
Ruined buildings and city scenes.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Am Ende steht der Sieg - Berlin 1945
Removed by original poster on 01/30/10 - 20:59:02 (GMT).
MrMox
Visit this Community
Aarhus, Denmark
KitMaker: 3,377 posts
Armorama: 1,088 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 09:04 AM UTC
Hey Guys, thanks for all the feedback.

Zaltar: Since I havn´t really been a part of, or contributed to the campaign, I feel it would be wrong to join at such a late stage.

Quoted Text

Ah well, you know Jan, this kind of German stuff usually gets me walking by with a stiff überlip, but then it's you eh..

- Me too, but since they are surrendering I can manage

Andrew, sure, i have just kept it until later, as I am still working on positioning I would probably knock off half the straps in the process... but they will come.

Ready for "crappy pictures galore" ? - my wife is on a girls weekend out, and have taken the camera, so I had to use my cellphone camera - even GIMP can´t save that ...

The 3 germans in the ubahn, a dismounted tanker and 2 diehard Waffen SS soldiers determined to fight to the bitter end. The rather mixed uniforms with the black tanker (still missing the pink piping) and the partially camouflaged SS men is an attempt to create the ragtag feeling of the last days and the hastily established "kampfgruppen"

GarageExclusivModels
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 35 posts
Armorama: 33 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 05:22 AM UTC
this last post got me confused

But congrats the dio is wonderfull. I love the idea and the execution
sfctur1
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 643 posts
Armorama: 497 posts
Posted: Monday, February 01, 2010 - 03:41 AM UTC
Great idea with those figures in the lower section. You now have defeat and a last act of defiance going on in the same scene. Can't wait to see it finished. Keep yp the great work.
Tom
bill1
Visit this Community
West-Vlaaderen, Belgium
KitMaker: 3,938 posts
Armorama: 520 posts
Posted: Monday, February 01, 2010 - 05:07 AM UTC
Yo Jan,

Nice update. The figs are well placed in the U bahn.

But I miss dust en more rubble...surrently the dust, also the fence off the U bahn can get more weathering, chips, rust color...

Great work so far, hope I can see the end result.

Greetz Nico
MrMox
Visit this Community
Aarhus, Denmark
KitMaker: 3,377 posts
Armorama: 1,088 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 07, 2010 - 05:01 AM UTC
Been short on modeling time lately, and all those finer details takes a lot of time, but don´t much.

When all the minor detailing is done, I plan on a light dusting with pigments to "even out" the colors a bit.

Added a drain and a door for the basement - still have to finish and ad an assortment of weapons and gear for the basement.

Cheers, and thanks for following - further pics in my gallery

_GOTOTOP