Crossing the gap
bill1
Visit this Community
West-Vlaaderen, Belgium
KitMaker: 3,938 posts
Armorama: 520 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 06:50 PM UTC
Yo Phil,

What a massive work on those chains...but it look very need and most of all, very well build.

Keep up!

Greetz Nico
cestus72
Visit this Community
Torino, Italy
KitMaker: 230 posts
Armorama: 227 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 09:05 PM UTC
A Big plan , an mastodontic work, the river is beautifull like the rest
SoumiArbs
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 90 posts
Armorama: 87 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 02:44 AM UTC
Very cool man and you have several of my current or late builds going, the Bailey bridge the M4a4 and the Panther..
Bailey Bridge build
WARDUKWNZ
Visit this Community
Auckland, New Zealand
KitMaker: 1,716 posts
Armorama: 1,638 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 02:07 PM UTC
Thanks a heap for all the kind words guys ,, I know it would have been easier to paint the chains before they were fitted but with the idea i have it will be pretty easy to paint them ..as the flail drum is not yet fitted to the arms and there's also the fact they don't fit very well ,but considering how bad this conversion has been there's no surprise there .
Still got some work to do putting the last of the little bits on to the tank but thats pretty easy and i'll have that done in a few days time once a few other things are done .

David ,, Ya i had a look at your dio and its pretty damn cool man .. your building looks excellent and you made the exact same mistake i did with your bridge ,, after doing some hunting it turns out all the frames which make the sides are not needed ..in fact for such a small bridge we could have gotten away with one or two frame sets ..three are not needed but to late now

Once all the tanks,trucks and bikes are done then its time for all the men ..oh hell thats gonna be fun

Phill
 _GOTOTOP