_GOTOBOTTOM
Constructive Feedback
For in-progress or completed build photos. Give and get contructive feedback!
M4A3E8 ETO ~ Battlewagon
jrutman
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 7,941 posts
Armorama: 7,934 posts
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 - 02:10 AM UTC
Nice finish to this epic build. I agree with the above poster when they said the contrast was great between the war weary colors and the vibrant colors of nature surrounding it.
Cool!
J
SdAufKla
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 2,238 posts
Armorama: 2,158 posts
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 - 02:45 AM UTC
Well, I stumbled onto this topic pretty late, but I guess better late than never!

I just wanted to add my complements to all the others. The final presentation is excellent and really gives that cold, damp look that's so typical of Germany.

I hope I get a chance to see this in person at some AMPS show in the not too far distant future (Fayetteville, NC next week or maybe Atlanta in February or April?).

Thanks for taking all the time and effort to document your build and post it in such detail. (BTW: I really like that alignment jig you made for the muzzle brake and gun barrel!)

I'll be looking forward to seeing some more pics of the finished build if you post them.
errains
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 362 posts
Armorama: 350 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 11:42 AM UTC
Thank you gents for stopping in for a look and leaving you nice comments.

@Ran; Thanks again! Good luck and enjoy your new house, nothing like setting up a new work area...all the possibilities!!

@SSgt O; Its a small world sometimes and if you ever find your self back at the Q look me up. Have fun in Japan!!

@Jerry; Thanks, I wasn't sure how the vibrant colors was going to turn out but I think its a nice counter balance to the mostly drab Sherman.

@Mike; Thanks for stopping in! Will not be making it to Fayetteville this year but it is on my list for next and I am currently planning on making the trip to Atlanta. Look forward to meeting you then
Tiger_213
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 1,510 posts
Armorama: 1,443 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 11:48 AM UTC
Very nice work Eric. Glad to see it finished. And you were right about the 'all too yellow' tarp; it does look a lot better now with everything there.
AngryEchoSix
Visit this Community
Armed Forces Pacific, United States
KitMaker: 93 posts
Armorama: 61 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 07:19 PM UTC
[quote]@SSgt O; Its a small world sometimes and if you ever find your self back at the Q look me up. Have fun in Japan!!

quote]

Oh I will, trust me! No telling with the Marine Corps, so who knows, maybe in a few years I'll be right down the street!
 _GOTOTOP